1. Where do your exotic wood veneers come from?
Our exotic veneers come from many different sources, both local and worldwide. We know quality veneer and only acquire the finest quality products.
2. How thick are your veneers?
All of our veneers are the standard 1/42″ thick, unless otherwise noted. Thicker veneers are available on special order, so please don’t hesitate to inquire.
3. I need my order in a hurry, can you ship overnight?
Express shipping is available for an additional cost. Please let us know when you order that you would like your shipment expedited.
4. Can you combine species for shipping?
When shipping multiple items we will pack items appropriately to ensure safe transit. Burls and crotches usually ship flat, while longer items are rolled.
5. Do you provide international shipping?
International shipping is available through several carriers. Each country has its own shipping guidelines, such as maximum weight and size. The selection of the best carrier is based on their guidelines.
6. What if I am not happy with my purchase?
We want you to be completely satisfied. If for any reason you are not, please let us know. Our shipping policy is listed on our ordering page. All products are shipped insured. If there is any damage to your package, notify us immediately so that we can contact the carrier.
7. I recently ordered a particular species for a project, can I get any more of it?
We try to keep an expansive inventory, however, occasionally we sell out of a particular species or flitch. Veneers, being a natural product, are not uniform from log to log, but we will always do our best to try to get you what you need. We are happy to help you determine the amount you should need when ordering.
8. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept checks or money orders and credit cards. We accept eCheck payments through the PayPal web site.
9. How do I contact Rosebud Veneer?
908 Swan St.
Louisville, KY 40204